Workplace Sensitivity, Diversity and Harassment Seminar
Employees will be:
- Informed about the laws prohibiting workplace harassment, including sexual harassment.
- Trained to recognize incidents of unlawful workplace harassment and insensitivity.
- Advised of the steps to take if they are subject to or witness sexual harassment or other forms of unlawful workplace harassment.
Management (in addition to the above) will be:
- Informed of the high costs of unlawful harassment in the workplace and the possibility of personal liability.
- Taught the responsibilities of employers to provide a workplace free from unlawful harassment.
- Taught the importance of policies and procedures in establishing a workplace free from unlawful harassment.
- Trained to recognize and how to respond to charges of sexual or other forms of unlawful harassment.