Advanced Project Management
One of MCICNJ’s most popular seminars, the latest edition to the Project Management Seminar offers continued exploration into the complex issues involved in Project Management. This advanced course should be attended by graduates of the Project Management Program, experienced Project Managers. This is a how-to, hands-on information session for new and aspiring Project Management personnel.
The material covered is as follows:
- Essential Management Skills for the Project Manager
- Negotiating I: Basic Negotiating Skills for Project Managers
- Critical Leadership Skills for Project Managers
- Change Order Management II: Analyzing, Identifying, and Calculating the Real Costs of Project Changes
- Contracts II: Understanding and Managing Contract Risk