Service Professionalism: Creating Value and Achieving Results
In an age where differentiation is the key to success, companies are challenged to consistently upgrade their standards. Service Professionalism focuses on the importance of establishing and maintaining customer service that is exceptional and extraordinary. This program takes many of the essential concepts form Creating Five Star Service and combines them with a discussion of the professional attitude, appearance, and actions that form the foundation for standards practiced within the best companies in our industry.
Who should attend?
- Front-line and supervisory employees who deal regularly with customers.
What material is covered?
- Identifying your cycle of service
- How service begins with you
- Identifying appropriate attitudes, appearance, and actions
- Service recovery and challenging customers